Job Role: Veeva System Admin
Salary: 8 LPA to 23 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: Veeva Sytem Admin,Java,Sql,Python,XML,
Recruiter Name: HR27
We are currently seeking a Veeva System Administrator to join our prestigious firm in Bangalore. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering system and support services that meet our business requirements. This includes analysing Veeva Vault Lifecycle and workflows, managing bulk loads of documents, and being the point of contact for issues related to the vendor (Veeva).
- Analyze Veeva Vault Lifecycle and Workflows.
- Analyze Document Search Functionality and Filters.
- Update object values/Picklists as per business needs.
- Manage bulk load of documents and objects using vault loader functionality.
- Serve as the point of contact for logging and following up on tickets filed to the vendor (Veeva).
- Early identification of deviations in sync with IT QC and follow-up on Corrective & Preventive Actions together with IT QC.
- Create Change Requests for assigned applications, including defects, new functionalities, technical or functional issues, and data corrections.
- Own User Stories assigned as part of QualityDocs DevOps Process.
- Input to the Veeva Risk Impact Assessment for QualityDocs Vault and Validation Activities.
- Provide recommendation to the business for the solutions in QualityDocs Vault.
- Proactively manage the Problem management process for assigned systems.
- Coordinate day-to-day execution of incident and problem management resolution for assigned systems.
- Experience in the administration of Veeva Systems.
- Knowledge of Document Search Functionality and Filters.
- Experience in managing bulk load of documents and objects using vault loader functionality.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Change Management and Incident and Problem Management.
- Experience with QualityDocs DevOps Process would be an added advantage.