Job Role: Consultant / Sr.Consultant
Salary: 6 LPA to 21 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: SOC, Splunk, Qradar
Recruiter Name: HR27
We are seeking a Security Operations Center (SOC) Consultant/Sr.Consultant to join our team in Delhi/NCR. This role requires strong experience in the design, deployment, configuration, and maintenance of SIEM, SOAR, and EDR solutions. The ideal candidate should have a clear understanding of the MITRE framework and be able to operationalize it across multiple SOC functions. They should also be capable of performing detailed investigations of critical alerts and ensuring timely responses to mitigate associated risks.
- Oversee SOC administration and SOC NOC activities.
- Design, deploy, configure, and maintain SIEM solutions (such as Splunk, Qradar, Azure Sentinel).
- Design, deploy, configure, and maintain SOAR solutions.
- Design, deploy, configure, and maintain EDR solutions.
- Lead modules within the Security Operations Center (such as Threat Hunting, Threat Intelligence, Content Management, etc.) to improve overall detection & response capabilities.
- Develop logging standards and facilitate device onboarding/log source integration of diversified devices, including those not supported by OEMs.
- Perform detailed investigations of critical alerts and ensure timely responses to mitigate risks.
- Understand and operationalize the MITRE framework across multiple SOC functions.
- Analyze logs from various devices and develop use cases for anomaly detection considering the evolving threat landscape.
- Work on large size RFP’s on cyber managed services integrating multiple components related to SOC.
- Create customized reports and dashboards for various stakeholders.
- Handle 24/7 operations and support various SOC activities.
- Strong experience in design, deployment, configuration, and maintenance of SIEM, SOAR, and EDR solutions.
- Clear understanding of the MITRE framework and experience in operationalizing it.
- Ability to perform detailed investigations of critical alerts.
- Experience in logging standard development and device onboarding/log source integration.
- Ability to develop use cases for anomaly detection.
- Experience working on large size RFP’s on cyber managed services.
- Ability to create customized reports and dashboards.
- Ability to handle 24/7 operations.
- Excellent communication skills.