Job Role: SOC Consultant/Senior Consultant
Salary: 6 LPA to 18 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: SOC, Splunk,Qradar, Azure Sentinel, Crowdstrike, Defender
Recruiter Name: Vanshika
We are actively seeking experienced SOC Consultants and Senior Consultants in Bengaluru. The successful candidates will have extensive experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining various SOC solutions, and will play a critical role in enhancing our capabilities in Security Operations Center (SOC) related services, focusing on SIEM, SOAR, and EDR solutions.
- Design, deploy, configure, and maintain SIEM solutions such as Splunk, Qradar, Azure Sentinel to enhance security operations and threat detection.
- Lead and improve modules within Security Operations Center, including Threat Hunting, Threat Intelligence, Content Management to augment overall detection & response capabilities.
- Develop and maintain logging standards, integrate log sources, and onboard diversified devices, even those not supported by OEM.
- Analyze logs from various devices and formulate use cases for anomaly detection considering the evolving threat landscape.
- Operationalize the MITRE framework across multiple functions of SOC.
- Participate and contribute to large-scale RFPs on cyber managed services related to SOC.
- Create and present customized reports and dashboards to various stakeholders.
- Handle 24*7 operations and support various SOC activities, ensuring timely response and risk mitigation.
- Extensive experience in the design, deployment, configuration, and maintenance of SIEM, SOAR, and EDR solutions.
- Strong knowledge and operational experience with the MITRE framework.
- Ability to lead and improve modules within the Security Operations Center.
- Proficient in log analysis and anomaly detection.
- Ability to perform detailed investigations of critical alerts and formulate effective responses.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to interact with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to create customized reports and dashboards.
- Proactive approach to learning and adapting to new technologies and operational standards in SOC.