Job Role: SAP MM Senior Consultant/Associate Manager
Salary: 22 LPA to 28 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: SAP MM
Recruiter Name: Preeti
We are actively seeking an experienced Senior SAP MM Consultant/Associate Manager to join our multinational corporation with opportunities in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, and Noida. This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the operational excellence of our thriving company, working with a talented, global team.
- Contribute your expertise in SAP MM for our support and AMS projects, leveraging 5-7 years of hands-on experience in this area.
- Develop a keen understanding of the SAP Activate Methodology and employ it in various projects.
- Engage actively in all phases of the Procure-to-Pay implementation process, effectively serving as a bridge between business process owners and the tech team.
- Capture and analyze user requirements, manage documentation, configuration, unit testing, and UAT.
- Oversee business process mapping, process re-engineering, and gap analysis, proposing streamlined, consolidated, and optimized processes.
- Assist in formulating solution strategies for business requirements, enhancement requests, and defect fixes.
- Take on the role of a functional subject matter expert of end-to-end SAP MM processes, preparing functional specifications for the development of reports, forms, configurations, interfaces, and enhancements in P2P areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a global environment, maintaining effective communication and influence with business partners at all levels.
- Be adept at SAP Activate Methodology and ABAP development/debugging.
- Support Latin America localizations, especially with fiscal reporting and the e-invoicing requirements for the Nota Fiscal Electronica Brazilian Localization – Notas Fiscais, CT-e, Brazilian Tax Scheme.
- Monitor communication with SEFAZ (Brazilian Tax Authority) for issuing and cancelling Nota Fiscal and its events and maintain a general understanding of the MM Flow for inbound delivery of Notas Fiscais.
- 5-7 years of experience in managing support/AMS projects for SAP MM
- Strong experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Experience in business process mapping and re-engineering
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a global environment
- Experience with ABAP development/debugging is a plus
- Knowledge in supporting Latin America localizations and fiscal reporting
- Experience in working with the Brazilian Tax Authority (SEFAZ)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for a professional who is passionate about leveraging technology to drive business transformation. If you possess a deep understanding of SAP MM and are driven to make a significant impact within a dynamic, pioneering company, we encourage you to apply.