Job Role: Senior M&A Advisor - Consultant/AM/Manager
Salary: 10 to 30 LPA
Mandatory Skills: M&A, Buy Side, Sell Side
Recruiter Name: Avanika
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Consultant, Assistant Manager, or Manager in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A). This role will be based in multiple locations: Bangalore, Gurugram, and Mumbai. As part of our deal advisory team, you will have the opportunity to analyze and evaluate value drivers as part of transaction engagements, and work on financial and operational analyses within multi-disciplinary, integrated due diligence teams.
- Value Analysis: You will analyze and evaluate value drivers as part of transaction engagements.
- Financial & Operational Analyses: As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will prepare and contribute to financial and operational analyses.
- Enterprise Value Creation: You will support the identification of enterprise-level value creation potential through rigorous financial and business analysis, and help to develop a value creation roadmap.
- Implementation Support: Working in close partnership with private equity investors and management teams, you will support the implementation of measures aimed at enhancing enterprise value. This may include restructuring of business models, optimizing operating models, identifying revenue growth levers, and implementing cost optimization measures.
- Optimization Measures: You will work towards optimization of working capital, and contribute to procurement and supply chain improvements.
If you are an experienced professional ready to contribute to a significant impact within a leading consulting firm, we encourage you to apply.