Job Role: Senior Android Framework Engineer
Salary: As per market
Qualification: Engineering degree (B.Tech), MCA, BCA, MBA, or B.Sc. in Computer Science.
Mandatory Skills: Typescript , Mocha , and Jest.
Recruiter Name: Vanshika
We are seeking a talented Senior Android Framework Engineer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 client across various locations in India.
- Proficiency in Typescript.
- Experience with Unit test frameworks and development tools such as Mocha / Jest.
- Understand and assess the flow of code and its interactions with various processes.
- Document processes and client requirements for process improvement.
- Log, manage, and track user issues and cases.
- Conduct manual regression testing.
- Create automated unit test cases and ensure their execution.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues across all platforms.
- Test automation builds, execution, and script troubleshooting.
- Proven experience working in a distributed team, using Agile practices to rapidly develop and deploy complex services.
- Solid experience with Bitbucket, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, CircleCI, SonarCloud, and AWS serverless technologies.
- Experience with Unit test framework and development tools such as Mocha / Jest.
- Strong AWS experience is mandatory.
- Extensive Unit test experience is a must.
- Proficiency in testing GraphQL and REST APIs.
- Backend development experience with Node.JS.
- Experience with AWS CDK and Cloud Formation.
- Knowledge of MQTT protocol.