Job Role: SAP BPC Functional Consultant
Salary: 21-31 LPA
Mandatory Skills: SAP BPC
Recruiter Name: Sucheta
We are currently recruiting for the position of SAP BPC Functional Consultant with a renowned MNC/Fortune 500 IT client. This position is open for PAN India applicants.
- Extensive experience with SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation).
- Excellent functional knowledge and ability to design and implement BPC solutions.
- Understanding of business process flow and integration with SAP modules.
- Expertise in writing and debugging script logic and business rules.
- Experience in planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial consolidation.
- Experience in delivering end-to-end BPC projects.
- Proficient in using EPM add-in and Analysis for Office.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
In this role, you will work closely with the business and technical teams to deliver SAP BPC solutions, including planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial consolidation. You will also be responsible for debugging script logic and business rules, managing end-to-end BPC projects, and providing SAP BPC functional expertise. Apply today to join our dynamic team.