Job Role: Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Planning (Senior Consultant)
Salary: 20 LPA to 28 LPA
Qualification: B.Tech degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Planning
Recruiter Name: Ayushee
Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Planning – Senior Consultant| Pan India – Leading MNC
• You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
• You will be part of Supply Chain Planning Team which is responsible for end to end supply planning and execution
• In Warranty Management, you will be working on defining warranty offerings; run outsourced after-sales warranty support and entitlement programs; evaluate customer feedback and planned versus actual costs of warranty coverage; use warranty data analytics to reduce cost and improve product quality; increase recoveries from suppliers and design and deploy warranty solutions.
• The team also works on the verification and analysis of warranty claims based on available and external resources – a portal with supporting information.
•In this role, you need to analyse and solve increasingly complex problems Your day to day interactions is with peers within Organization
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients/ Management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
• You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
• You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
• Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.