Job Role: Tax Manager
Salary: 8 to 13 LPA
Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA)
Mandatory Skills: Mergers and Acquisitions Tax
Recruiter Name: Vaishali
We’re on the hunt for a lively and detail-oriented person to become our new Merger & Acquisition Tax Analyst in Mumbai, working for a top Big Four company. Here’s what you’ll do:
- Looking at Tax Laws: You’ll find out important information from many laws. This includes things like domestic and international tax, corporate laws, SEBI, FEMA, the Competition Act, and stamp duty laws. You’ll use what you find to help with things like deals, reorganizing companies, and stock market activities.
- Using Tax Theory: You’ll use what you know about tax theory to come up with ways to help our clients.
- Making Reports: You’ll make exciting reports in many formats. These reports will show the important information you found and what it means for our clients.
- Checking Tax Records: You’ll look closely at past tax records and make sure everything is in order. You’ll write down what you find in a detailed report.
- Making Things Better: You’ll use the best tools and methods to make your work better and faster.
- Keeping Up with the Industry: You’ll stay on top of what’s happening in the industry and share interesting articles with the team.
- Keeping Records: You’ll keep all of our documents and working papers in perfect order.
- Helping Others Learn: You’ll lead the way in making fun and engaging presentations on the latest changes in the rules.
- Sharing Knowledge: You’ll help the team share what they know and make our processes better.
- Making Connections: You’ll get to know people at all levels of the company. This will help you understand problems that could affect our clients.
- Managing Risks: You’ll make sure we always follow our plans for managing risks.
- Being Great at MIS: You’ll keep track of billing, collecting payments, and other important tasks.
This job is perfect for someone who loves research and really understands the world of tax. You’ll be able to use what you find to make things clear and easy to understand for our clients.