Job Role: Linux Device Driver Development
Salary: 8 LPA to 15 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: LDD, Linux Device Driver
Recruiter Name: Deepika
We are hiring for Linux Device Driver Developer -MNC-Bangalore
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Linux Device Driver development / Linux BSP
- Demonstrated Embedded System software development experience in device drivers and board-support packages for complex SoCs
- Working experience on board bringup activities
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems like Linux, or Android or QNX platform
- Experience with any of the IPs – UART, I2C, SPI, GPIO, DMA, WDT, MCT, ADC, PWM, GPIO, USB, PCIe etc.
- Good knowledge of Microprocessors / Microcontrollers / ARM MPU (ARMv7/ARMv8) architectures
•Must have expert knowledge of Enterprise Mobile application
•Must have experience on RxJava, Architectural pattern of MVVM.
•Must have experience with Material design as well Android Jetpack Components.
•Must have experience in Retrofit APIs
•Knowledge of GraphQL.
•Must have experience with Kotlin Flows, Coroutines.
•Must have ability to organize large-scale front-end mobile
application codebases using common mobile design patterns and libraries.