Job Role: Consultant/Senior Consultant
Salary: 10 LPA to 26 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: Java, Angular
Recruiter Name: Nikita
We are hiring for the role of Java Angular Developer at our Big4 client’s offices in Mumbai and Bengaluru. The ideal candidate should have significant experience (4-6 years) in Java/J2EE development and be proficient in Angular 5+.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code based on the requirements.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest front-end technologies.
- Develop application code and unit tests in the AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Develop and implement new software programs using Angular and Java.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Conduct system analysis, develop and implement improvements.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Senior level (4-6 years) experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Proven experience working with Angular 5+.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Knowledge of building RESTful services and microservices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.