Job Role: GKE Kubernetes Specialist
Salary: 20 LPA to 35 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: Kubernetes , GKE
Recruiter Name: Nikita
We are currently seeking experienced GKE Kubernetes Specialists to join our Big 4 MNC, where the role demands strong hands-on experience in the administration of Linux and other Unix flavors, and proficiency in Kubernetes, Docker, and scripting languages like PowerShell and Bash.
- Administering Linux and other Unix flavors with strong hands-on experience.
- Creating and managing production-scale Kubernetes clusters with a deep understanding of Kubernetes networking.
- Supporting Kubernetes-based projects to resolve critical and complex technical issues.
- Deploying Microservices applications and performing application deployments on Kubernetes cluster.
- Managing Kubernetes storages (PV, PVC, Storage Classes, Provisioners) and networking (Services, Endpoints, DNS, LoadBalancers).
- Setting up monitoring and alerting for Kubernetes clusters using open-source monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus.
- Engaging deeply with stakeholders to understand their architecture and operations, and assisting in the deployment of applications.
- Managing resource quotas and providing support and management of production applications.
- Extensive hands-on experience in the administration of Linux and other Unix flavors, and in scripting with PowerShell and Bash.
- Proficiency in deploying and managing Kubernetes and Docker, with an understanding of Kubernetes core concepts such as Deployment, ReplicaSet, DaemonSet, Statefulsets, Jobs.
- Experience in managing Kubernetes secrets, and securely managing Kubernetes Cluster.
- Experience in deploying experience with Ingress Controllers and load balancers.
- Capability to troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters, and to back up and restore them.
- Familiarity with open-source monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus is crucial.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality and performance.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with stakeholders to understand their needs and support the deployment of applications.