Job Role: Data Modeler Consultant/Senior Consultant
Salary: 14 LPA to 28 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: Data Modeling,Data Modeler,Azure, Erwin,Erstudio
Recruiter Name: Shubham
We are actively seeking experienced Data Modelers to join our team as Consultants or Senior Consultants in various locations. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in building and designing diverse data models, deep knowledge of Azure, and hands-on experience in ERWIN/ER-Studios, focused on converting business requirements into optimal technical solutions.
- Building and designing Conceptual, Physical, Logical, and Relational data models using ERWIN/ER-Studios.
- Hands-on experience with Azure (ADF, ADB & ADLS) and implementation of Dimensional models, Corporate Information Factory, and Data Vault methodologies.
- Converting business requirements into technical solutions, supported by efficient data models and detailed mapping.
- Working closely with SMEs to build Conceptual Data models and optimizing logical/physical models to support new requirements and ensure consistency across models.
- Developing and implementing best practices and processes around naming standards and versioning of models.
- Analyzing challenges around data integration/data mastering and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Performing reverse engineering of physical models from existing databases and scripts.
- Recommending opportunities to reuse existing data models for new use cases.
- Working with development and consumption teams to implement data strategy, build efficient data flows, explain data model usage, and amend models to support efficient exploitation of data.
- Extensive experience as a Data Modeler and Data Architect, with a focus on building Data Lake/Data Warehouse on Hadoop.
- Proficiency in SQL, NoSQL, and advanced data analysis skills.
- Experience in the creation, review, and maintenance of data modeling and data mapping artifacts.
- Ability to identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality and implement automation where applicable.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple IT roles, including Data Analysts, Solution Architects, and Information Architects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactive and detail-oriented, with a strong focus on quality and performance.
- Leadership and mentoring skills to guide team members and ensure adherence to best practices.