Job Role: CyberArk PAM - Consultant/Senior Consultant
Salary: 12 LPA to 18 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: Cyberark, PAM
We are hiring for Cyberark PAM – Consultant/ Senior Consultant / – Delhi/NCR – BIG4
• Should have experience on CyberArk Implementation
• Experience in Design, Installation, Implementation, User Policies, Certifications, Privilege account Provisioning, creating workfPlows, custom connectors, policies
• Design deploy & support high-performance, high-availability PAM environment with any number of target end points.
• Should be capable to deploy/install/configure CyberArk components Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP and AIM as per the client requirements.
• Hands-on experience or knowledge on Configuring PTA and Conjur
• Integrating various platforms with CyberArk such as Windows, UNIX, Databases and network devices, SSH Keys, SAP etc..
• Manage & Support all flavors of CyberArk installation including day to day security operations task, CPM plugin issues,
• Expertise in troubleshooting and resolving issues to maintain the health of the PAM servers to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
• Manage and assist all phases of project – scoping, design, deployment, testing, rollout, user support, and documentation.
• Good programming skills in Java, Power Shell scripting, database, Pacli