Job Role: Cloud FinOps (Consultant/Senior Consultant)
Salary: 14 LPA to 24 LPA
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent
Mandatory Skills: Azure, Optimisation
Recruiter Name: Radhika
We are hiring for Cloud FinOps-BIG4-Chennai/bangalore
• Collaborates with Computing, Cloud Ops, Database, Applications, Regional teams and finance (Corporate and Site) teams
• Establish concept for cost and cloud usage ownership
• Establish and manage cloud budget management process, cloud cost analytics and cloud cost optimization.
• Establish new processes and improve existing processes with a metrics driven approach.
• Manage cost visibility of Hybrid cloud platforms
• Monitor Cloud spend and create budget alerts
• Conduct monthly reports and review of Cloud spend.
• Facilitate to process cloud invoices and work with Finance team to ICV site spend, including dispute resolution.
• Advocate FinOps principles in day to day operations
• Define the FinOps framework and own Fin Ops governance process
• Monitor Forecast v/s Actual and keep the spend within Forecast.
• Review and reduce the forecast budget that are unused.
• Account management – Owner, Cost Center and MEP , User management, roles and access.
• Keep track of savings and benefits of Resource\cost optimization.
• Mark up for overhead management.
• Management of credits or discount received from Cloud provider