Job Role: Autodesk Support Engineer
Salary: As per market
Qualification: Any Engineering (B.Tech/MCA/BCA/MBA/BBA/Bsc(computers)
Mandatory Skills: AutoCAD, Plant3D, Navisworks
Recruiter Name: Ashita
We are currently seeking an Autodesk Support Engineer for a reputable multinational company located in Hyderabad.
- 4-10 Years Industry Experience (Oil & Gas domain preferred) in Implementation and Maintenance of applications.
- Knowledge of applying configuration changes per approved functional / technical design and integration aspects.
- Perform installation and/or programming tasks related to agreed interface conversion of specifications and/or application assignments, including agreed upon system tailoring and customization.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Managing application migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the vendor team.
- Manage a team and interface with end users for Application Support issues like Security Changes and Security Users.
- Working knowledge on operating systems, database management, hardware, and third-party software on client and server machines.
- Knowledge on DevOps and CI/CD is an added benefit.