Job Role: Associate Technical Architect
Salary: 26 LPA
Qualification: Any Engineering (B.Tech/MCA/BCA/MBA/BBA/Bsc(computers)
Mandatory Skills: Data Modelling, Data Bricks, Azure, SQL, ERWIN, ER Studio
Recruiter Name: Anushika
We are seeking an experienced and driven Associate Technical Architect with specialization in Data Modelling for our prestigious firm. The ideal candidate should have spent a significant portion of their career in data modelling and be proficient in Azure, Data Bricks, and SQL.
- Lead the data modelling efforts and establish best practices.
- Architect, design and implement high performance large volume data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end services in fully virtualized environments.
- Drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Work closely with the team, product owners, and outside data consultants to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs.
- Help improve data reliability and quality.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and architects to define and develop solutions.
- Significant portion of career dedicated to data modelling.
- 3+ years of experience with Azure.
- 2+ years of experience with Data Bricks.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL.
- Previous experience as a Technical Architect.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
We are looking for a candidate who is a team player, excellent problem solver, and is enthusiastic about data modelling and architecture. If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging role, we invite you to apply for the position.