End-User Computing Management Services
End user Computing maintenance services are tailor made to service every category of ICT equipment users as well as to accommodate and fulfill stringent service-level-agreements (SLA) and turn-around-time (TAT) commitments to minimize down time, and in the long run safeguard the customer against uncertainty and inconvenience.
- Comprehensive AMC includes parts & service.
- Non-Comprehensive AMC only service is provided.
- Resident engineer is provided with on-site support.
- Service time: 5x9 hours to 7x24 hours.
- Response time on-site within 4 hours for in city and 24 hours for outstation.
- Resolution time: 4 hours to 48 hours.
- Automated registration and call tracking tools
- Asset Management
- Life Cycle services (AMC or Break fix)
- Primary Health Check services
- Mail Client configuration
- Multi-vendor IT equipment – Installation, Configuration and AMC (including Desktops, Laptops, x86 Servers, Printers, Scanners, UPS and other Peripherals) coverage
- OS configuration, Patch management support – Server & Desktop
- End Point Antivirus – installation and Configuration
Our Service Benefits:
- To ensure the right level of availability for spares
- Remote services, on-site services or off-site repair
- Flexible and transparent pricing without hidden costs
- Smooth IT operations right from the start with the shortest possible downtimes
- Freedom for your internal IT specialists to concentrate on their core business
- Different Service Packs / Contracts tailored to your needs
Please enquire on email@example.com